Datum Recruitment Services is a headhunter and Recruitment Agency providing international Recruitment solutions in Africa.
Datum Recruitment Services is hiring a Market Development Manager(Decorative Paint), in Tanzania for a Paint Manufacturer in Tanzania. Think you fit the role? Apply on
Datum Recruitment Services is hiring a Marketing Manager (General Insurance) in Zambia . Experienced candidates with Assertive and aggressive mind set, Good communication skills
Good personality to apply on REQ-2126
Corporate news from Africa:
1. Telkom Kenya takes on rivals with lower call rates.
2. Kenya’s television and radio signal distributor StarTimes Media has introduced digital television sets in the local market.
3. Kenya has the highest number of women serving on company boards in Africa at 19.8 percent, above the global average of 15 percent, according to a report by the International Finance Corporation. It is followed by South Africa and Botswana at 17.4 percent and 16.9 percent respectively. Morocco and Cote D’Ivoire have the least number at 5.9 and 5.1 percent respectively.
4. South African financial services group Sanlam plans to acquire a majority stake in Kenya’s largest fund manager by portfolio value, PineBridge Investments East Africa Limited.
5. Airtel Ghana wins Silver in Best Social and Community Initiative At Bharti Changemaker Awards
6. The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) confirmed the sale of one of Nigeria’s commercial banks, Keystone Bank. AMCON said the bank was sold to Sigma Golf Nigeria Limited and Riverbank Investment Resources Limited (the Sigma Golf – Riverbank consortium). Keystone is last of the three nationalised banks to be sold, after Mainstreet Bank and Enterprise Bank.
Datum Recruitment Services is hiring Senior Accountant for A Retail Company in Nigeria, To apply for jobs and for senior management recruitment, contact us on
Datum Recruitment Services is hiring Graphics designer/ Web designer, for A Retail Company, Nigeria. For details, visit